If U have Site U Can Earn
Top pay per click payments. Make money from your website
Click Here...
Catholic Gifts at The Catholic Company

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Story of Miracles 1




Good morning. Beginning today, you will be reading all about my story of miracles. As they say, the best story that you can ever tell is your own story. Here I am opening up and sharing my life with you.

My first story of miracle began when I was 3rd year in college (1993) and unfortunately I was very disappointed then because I failed in one of my major subject. Knowing the consequences what my parents will tell me, they will really feel disappointed and hurt.

As I walked going home from school, I see people doing something strange in our chapel. They were praying in a different way. You see, I was a catholic in nature at that time. I go to mass every sunday, and that's it. But these people I saw, they were standing and making a lot of prayers.

Out of my curiousity, I went inside, join with them and share my sentiments about my failed subject...

Was it a miracle or was it really me?.....
My Story of Miracles 1SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Miracle Stories : Lots of people experience miracles every day in many ways, we have best and latest collection of Miracle Stories.

    ReplyDelete